Wednesday 15 July 2015

Too much French for me - L'Opera - The Patisserie




Come birthday month, my people start discussing about Cakes and Pastries from L'Opera . For the
past three years , we have been regular at this French Parisserie . As my birthday is approaching , I overheard some chinese whispers at home about celebrations and immediately Mango Macaron of L'opera which i had at their Nehru place outlet ,came into my mind . This newly launched Macarons were very smooth in texture and just melted into my mouth .  I also had some fantastic cakes and toffees . Hang on , I must share this story in detail.

Although this story is two months back , but i must share it with you. When I got a call from my friend Veta Ratra about new Chef  and his new ventures , I joined her along with my blogger friend, Nimmi Vashi.  It was an euphoric moment to meet Chef Cedric along with Laurent Samandari , Man behind this authentic French Patisserie and his excellency Francois Richier , Ambassador of France. 




Pattisserie - L'Opera , Nehru Place 

After a brief discussion with Chef Cedric , got to know that he hails from a bakers family and his passion brought him to India and work at L'Opera .  He is planning to launch an extensive array of products including some sugar free pasteries and cakes . 



Chef Cedric giving a brief on his latest creations
inside view of the outlet . 




So talking about some of his creations which i had was Mango Macaron which is made with fresh mango and cream .,  Rum Truffle , Oats , Toffees ( Pistachios with White chocolate, Honey milk chocolate , and White chocolate and Museli) and Biscuits ( Oats and sesame and Green tea ) . I also had two newly launched Cakes at their outlet - Banana chocolate Chip and Carrot and Walnut Cake



Rockstar of the event - Mango Macaron





Toffees. 
Cakes . 
some more view of Toffees 
loved these Oats and Green tea biscuits 






I am not a very biscuit person but loved their Oats and Green tea biscuit . I can still feel the taste of Mango Macaron . I am sure on this birthday too , I am going to blow candles on L'Opera Cake . :)

Me and My Espion team wish them all the best for their new venture and many more such delectable innovations . My gratitude to Veta Ratra and Laurent Samandari , Co-Founder of L'Opera for giving me an oppurtunity to attend Chef Cedric event for show casing some of his fantastic creations . 




List of their outlets in NCR

*Khan Market
*DLF, Promanade Mall, Vasant Kunj
*Galleria Market , Gurgaon
*Hauz Khas village
*Epicuria Food mall , Nehru Place
*French Embassy
*Ravissant Blliis , New Friends Colony
*DLF Golf and Country Club , Gurgaon
*German Centre , DLF , Cyber City Gurgaon . 



* Although Espion pay their own bill but this event was on invitation by  Ms.Veta Ratra . 

No comments: