Wednesday 11 March 2015

A visit to Dos Burros

Ever since this Taquilla bar and Mexican special restaurant has been opened, I was very curious to know the meaning of Dos Burros. , After digging into the Google search bars, got to know that Dos Burros means two little donkeys.  Funny eeh!!!…. Anyway one fine afternoon me and my friend Shalini Pereira of All things nice decided to meet at Dos Burros and try out some of their dishes and drinks.

Loved the ambiance





Bar counter 






 Situated at  cyber hub where every other day new café or restaurant is coming up with new concepts and cuisines,  It was not very difficult to find the place.  As we entered the café, I was amazed to see the colourful ambiance and beautiful retro music.  I was very much impressed by the colourful jute ropes  entrapped with the rods on the ceiling which was giving a beautiful look.



Menu



Bell Pepper Mojito
After persuing the menu ., we ordered for Sprimp Guacamole with Corn Nachos and Grilled Pork Ribs with black beans and mashed potatoes. After checking the bar menu, and on bartender’s recommendation, I picked up Bell pepper Mojito . I enjoyed my drink after adding more bell pepper and nicely muddled on my request.   Shrimp was fresh and Guacomole was freshly made . Nachos were crispy .  I really liked the Pork chops as it was very well cooked and you dnt need to struggle to cut the meat. It was very soft and Black beans were blending very well with the oink.




Shrimps -Guacamole with Corn Nachos
Pork Ribs served with Black beans and Mashed Potatoes. 










Though we were feeling full , we thought of trying Mexican sweet   “churroz “, which was served with chocolate sauce  and cream .  It was nicely fried and soft and liked with the chocolate sauce. Cream sauce was little thin in consistency.


Churroz served Chocolate sauce and Cream
Photo courtesy: Shalini Pereira 


My over all experience at Dos Burros was good , enjoyed the lovely 80’s music with beautiful and lively ambiance. I must not forget to mention that ,serve their taquillas and other drinks in very attractive glasses .
special Taquilla shot glasses imported from Singpore.



To reach
DLF, Cyber City, Ground Floor, DLF Cyber Hub
Gurgaon.

*Espion pays their own bill  

No comments: