Friday 11 September 2015

Garam Dharam "Dharmender" inaugrates eatery on his name "Garam Dharam- Dhaba te Theka"




These coasters attracted me 


Garam Dharam - Dhaba te Theka " , brain child of Umang Tiwari and Mickey Mehta ,
is entirely inspired by the Action Man - Dharmender . 



The 79 year old legend who looked suave in his waist coat and hat 




The ambiance along with the cutleries and each art piece are inspired by the legendary actor . Entire atmosphere has been given a look of road side Dhaba , even the washrooms and floors were illusioned like a temporarily made loo on road side . Since it was a 2 hour curtain raiser with a press conference , we were served starters and few drinks with desi names like Gulabo, Veeru Ki ghuttee, Kala khatta etc., followed by Chicken tikka, Fish tikka , Seek kababs and some veg kababs and gilauti . I am a hard core nonvegetarian but I found veg starters better than the nonveg one . Except Veeru ki ghutee , my taste buds were not happy with other drinks . Loved the lassi garnished with whole cumin seeds . Apart from food and drinks , my happiest moment was to meet the romantic hero Dharmender .grin emoticon

Dharmender in his press conference told the reporters " Over the years I had been given the tag of Action Man , He Man  and even
Garam Dharam  but he never imagined that he will one day own a restaurant in CP with his name tag Garam Dharam"


Have a look the ambiance through my lens 







Rustic Kettles has been transformed into Lamps . 









The is the wash room side . Entire area has bee created like a road side temporary washrooms. 







He has never let his Dream Girl go . 








Kaala Khatta 


Veeru di Ghuttee. 




Chaach 


*To locate
*Address - M 16 , Outer circle , CP, New Delhi.
I want to thank my friend Veta Ratra for inviting me for the curtain raiser of Garam Dharam. Espion will visit soon to review their food . 

No comments: